Operations

  • Israel
  • Greece
  • Egypt
  • Montenegro

Karish

Israel

Karish

Activities: Development

Energean Israel, is the Operator of the Karish and Tanin leases, offshore Israel, having a 100% working interest. The Karish and Tanin fields are world class assets with 2,1 TCF of natural gas and 41 million barrels of light hydrocarbons liquids 2P reserves. The Karish Main Development envisages drilling three wells, using a new Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) unit that will be installed approximately 90 km away from shore, with 800 mmscf/day capacity. First gas is expected in 1H 2021.

Read more

Tanin

Israel

Tanin

Activities: Development

Energean Israel, is the Operator of the Karish and Tanin leases, offshore Israel, having a 100% working interest. The Karish and Tanin fields are world class assets with 2,1 TCF of natural gas and 41 million barrels of light hydrocarbons liquids 2P reserves. The Tanin Development will follow the development of Karish and Karish North fields and envisages drilling six wells, connected to the same FPSO that will serve Karish.

Read more

Karish North

Israel

Karish North

Activities: Development

Energean announced a discovery in Karish North on April 15, 2019.

Read more

Blocks 12,21,22,23 & 31

Israel

Blocks 12,21,22,23 & 31

Activities: Exploration

In December 2017 Energean was successfully awarded five offshore exploration licenses within the Israeli Exclusive Economic Zone (EEZ).

Read more

Blocks 55,56,61,62

Israel

Blocks 55,56,61,62

Activities:

In July 2019, Energean was successfully awarded Block D, which is located 45 km off the Israeli coast and includes Licences 55,56,61,62 (“Zone D”).

Read More

Prinos Concession

Greece

Prinos Concession

Activities: Production, Development, Exploration

Prinos, Prinos North and Epsilon oil fields are located in the Gulf of Kavala, 18 km south of the mainland of Northern Greece, in water depth of 30 to 38 metres.

Read more

South Kavala

Greece

South Kavala

Activities: Production

Energean holds 100% working interest in the South Kavala licence. Gas from the field is produced periodically and used for Energean's facilities needs in Kavala.

Read more

Katakolo

Greece

Katakolo

Activities: Development

Energean is the Operator in the Katakolo licence, in Western Greece, where has a 100 per cent working interest.

Read more

Ioannina

Greece

Ioannina

Activities: Exploration

Energean has a 40% working interest in the Ioannina licence, in which Repsol is the Operator and holds the remaining 60%.

Read more

Aitoloakarnania

Greece

Aitoloakarnania

Activities: Exploration

Energean has a 40% working interest in the Aitoloakarnania licence, in which Repsol is the Operator and holds the remaining 60%.

Read more

Block 2

Greece

Block 2

Activities: Exploration

Energean has agreed to acquire Total’s entire 50% Working Interest share and Operatorship in Block 2, offshore Western Greece.

Read more

Blocks 26&30

Montenegro

Blocks 26&30

Activities: Exploration

Energean holds a 100% Working Interest and is the Operator in blocks 4219-26 and 4218-30, offshore Montenegro

Read more