Our Vision and Values
Energean seeks to achieve its goal of becoming the leading E&P company in the Mediterranean with the backing of its financial and community stakeholders, guided firmly by our corporate values and principles.
Our primary objective is to create near-term and lasting value for all our stakeholders and drive sustainable economic growth in the areas where we operate through a dynamic and innovative approach.
The Company’s overall goal is to create stakeholder value through sustainable development, taking account of all the economic, social and environmental aspects of our business.
Energean is committed to be net zero emissions company by 2050 and has set science-based targets to reduce its greenhouse gas emissions.
The Company is also a proud signatory of the United Nations Global Compact, a voluntary Corporate Responsibility initiative, and we are committed to its Principles in the areas of human rights, labor, environment and anti- corruption.”
Energean seeks to fulfill its vision by adhering to the following values:
- Responsibility in all our actions and areas where we conduct our business
- Excellence in everything we do; deploying best practices to achieve profitable and sustainable growth
- Integrity respecting our shareholders, employees and business; promoting transparency and accountability; cultivating a unique corporate sustainability culture
- Commitment to a talented workforce; investing in our people’s development
- Caring for the environment; reducing our environmental footprint.
- Engagement with local communities; meeting their expectations and needs
These values are underscored by our Corporate Principles, which are as follows:
- Being ethical and responsible
- Being transparent and accountable
- Creating an attractive workplace and being an employer of choice
- Mitigating environmental impacts and minimising our footprint
- Supporting local communities
We believe that putting our values into practice and abiding by our principles will help us create long-term benefits for shareholders, customers, employees, suppliers, and the communities we serve.